Thursday 2 October 2014

DONT FAINT

Hi, Im back, well Ive not been anywhere but Nana-ing & working & being ill, so just the usual.  Keeping off the puter as much as possible cause of the wrist problems, so boringly talked about on here.
I figured if all I was gonna do is moan then I would not post!

Im still trying to organise 3 bedrooms, moving furniture & the overwhelming stash built up for 50 years, Ive found all sorts of forgotten treasures .

Ive made this treasure too
WINTERS TALE - pre-cut kit, that is everything pre-cut for you.
Very limited edition as one of the beautiful clothworks fabrics has flown away already. I am hoping for more.... £21 plus £1 p&p UK mainland & NI.  additional postage for Europe & rest of world, to purchase please email me at
sales@patchworkfabricuk.co.uk
Yes at last I have manged to sort out my business email & get it to work.
Be very quick though!

Other items available now are Bunnies cushion & Bunnies panel
This is Bunnies cushion, available with pink or blue bunnies, includes everything, even the bondaweb, except wadding & lining.  £21 plus £1 UK mainland & NI p & P

This is Bunnies panel in blue option, also available in pink, includes everything but wadding, £21 plus £1 UK mainland & NI p & P

Both designed by Shelagh Folgate.  Email sales@patchworkfabricul.co.uk to order.

We have had a little boys first birthday with a giant bouncy castle care of Bouncy Wouncy, a huge Jenga & connect 4 & hilarious soft play toys including a Shanda, well two shandas being disgraceful. good job all the children were too young to query!

It has been a beautiful Autumn in England.  Such a joy the see the sunshine & beautiful colours of the trees.

Thethreadstudio.com ezine is now out, I have an article & a Creative Guru slot.
I am so looking forward to the Knitting & stitching show at Alexander Palace next weekend, where I shall give my very good Pal, Dale Rollerson a huge 3 stone lighter bear hug (sorry Dale, but it must be done).  Then after a couple of hours I shall be sad knowing it will be another year until we meet again.
Yey for the internet, we would never have met if not for it.

On the creative stitchery front, much thinking and a bit of sketch book and alot of reading and pondering has taken place.  An innovative sample was attempted amist all the chaos, which does not promote creativity.

I shall try to get a good newsletter out in a few days, but for now Im off to bed.
Thanks for reading & please do like my facebook page studioapatchshe. x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...