Friday 29 August 2014

FLYING SUMMER

This is the first summer that I have worked through.  August has seemed a very odd month.  Our weather collapsed here in England and Autumn arrived before the 2nd week of August, when it usually arrives during the last week. Much of my spare time has been pushing a certain little guy around in his buggy and walking holding one hand because he is nearly one year old! and is almost off on his own.
Health issues have laid me away from the computer & the shop.  Jobs I usually do in the evenings, but have not been able to.  I have many images and things to do so please bear with me whilst I sort stuff out, Im sure Ill be bouncing back to normality soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...