Wednesday 5 February 2014

Deli list

Deli paper list is growing.  Ill announce here when its in, all on list get priority

Make your own washi tape from it.  Washi this space (groan!)

I have a super huge Gelli plate, a pressie from my fabo friend Dale of www.thethreadstudio.com

Watch out for a tutorial on here as soon as my body decides to let me do anything other than sit still or cough, Im totally fed up with this nasty cold, Ive a list that is ever growing of things to do, all the lovely new fabrics I have to use on the gelli plate
No images cause Ive nothing to show, sorry,  Normal service will resume soon hopefully the antis will kick in and Ill be bouncing around x

At least the winter olympics will be starting this weekend, should be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...