Thursday 23 January 2014

TWEET TOGETHER

Available from tomorrow 24 January 2014 - TWEET TOGETHER from Studio E

Special offer of 4 Fat quarters & a strip (5) of motifs

click here to be taken to the website page www.studioapatchshe.co.uk
FREE PATTERN from Studio E
Here are the fabulous Motifs

All awaiting cutting, they are gorgeous

Ive been absent due to a fabulous weekend away on Nana duty here
A scaled down version of Downton Abbey, Ive not been well enough to upload my photos yet, but wow what a place

Sunday was stunning, the river, (there is always a river on a grand estate isnt there) was in flood and the weekend before we would have been driving through it

Ive some stunning pictures and Ill try and post them over the next few days.

Somehow we cant go anywhere without a story and Ill recant that too, but at the moment I have a stinking rotten cold, full monty, as has my little grandson, so my proposed visit had to be cancelled.

I am hoping to be alot better tomorrow, I do so want to make the quilt above, just for me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...