Sunday 12 January 2014

QUILTING

This lovely photo has just been sent to me by Ruth, one of my very talented students
Back in the summer I held a secret squirrels day, which is the rather daft name for my freebie workshops, (dont ask, I know Im mad)
This is the result of one of the techniques that I taught.7Ruth has made this quilt into a door curtain.  All starting with a layer cake.  It is quilted and has tabs and buttons.  We have had fun with this over the past few months.
It looks stunning and thank you Ruth for letting me use it.   When she is fed up with it as a door curtain, the tabs can be removed and it becomes a very stylish quilt.
Now how many of you have lonesome quilts lurking about that could be used like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...