Saturday 16 February 2013

AGES

The last couple of weeks have just flown by.  I dont have my camera at the moment so no new photos
SO thought Id add a video of one of my favouite songs
Dont like the picture, a 'fag' certainly has never looked cool to me, but the song is fab
 
Ive been stitching OWLEE bags, if you are interested then please email me, Ill upload when I get my camera back, I didnt realise that I used it so much
I am looking forward to Monday when I can watch Skyfall on our uber TV & see if all the hype is correct.
A good tidy up of the studio has been done and I no longer am steping over a huge mound of Owlee fabric.  I have two projects on the go at the moment. Window which is a patchwork wallhanging for my classes after Easter and my second Affinity piece that I posted about, a few posts back
Hope you have an enjoyable weekend x
 

1 comment:

  1. I saw Skyfall at the movies and really enjoyed it, when Im not really a JB fan.
    Though must admit the current JB has renewed my interest.......!
    Would love to see your Owl bags...love the designs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...