Tuesday 23 October 2012

GROT

The very famous photographer BRASSAI shot Paris by night in the fog.
This is just what it looks like here tonight.  Warm muggy, foggy, dull and grotty
These images are fabulous.  When I was studying photography I was very taken with the beauty of his images.  Do a google image search and see the wonderful shots, so evocative, nothing like this outside my window lol
I did manage to shoot one picture in the fog, but it seems to have vanished from Picasa
By the end of the week it will be cold, crisp and blue sky, hooray!
No stitching at the moment, too tired after working but Thursday is my day so fingers crossed for something to show.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...