Sunday 19 August 2012

PURCHASES

Hi, wow what a hot day, awful, I hate it, managed to cut out one block this morning, then flopped out
These are what was purchased at FOQ
This Accuquilt die will be used to construct a Santa sack for a workshop at Bee Inspired, if you are local then book quickly
GO! Home by Stacy Michell (55379) - Shown assembled.
This one has been cut out and is waiting for tomorrow to be stitched, I am using the new fabrics that I bought from Kaleidescope
These two dies have been part purchased by donations from two of my really lovely students, they are very kind and lots of people will benefit from them
I shall try out cutting different kinds of fabrics as well
On the Sizzix stand they were using their dies to cut out fabric, drunkards path, so if you have a Big Shot and dies and two plates, slide one plate under the die and one on top of it and cut away, the machine is not as stable as my GO & I doubt if the paper dies will hold up as well with fabric, but the new ones for patchwork should do very well, interesting, I am going to have a looksee at my Sizzix machine to see if I can use it for something else......watch this space x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...