Monday 20 August 2012

MORE OLYMPIC PICTURES

Here are some more Olympic pictures taken by my son and his girlfriend at the BMX
Look at the fabulous velodrome roof
My son was let into the velodrame to visit the little room, he was totally overawed when he pushed open the door to be in the arena, what a bonus
They really enjoyed the BMX, between the time trials there were races and demonstrations



 
 

This is Park Live, you could sit here before and after your event & experience all the joy collectively, I was too exhausted to walk to it!

Superb sky, wonderful venue

I love these ones taken at night, I was not there at night and now bitterly regret it
 

Orbit

Look at the happy happy crowds, the stadium looks magnificent, I am eagerly awaiting the Paralympics in 9 days time

Another wonderful view of the Orbit

On a different tack, I am having a break from stitching a cushion, will show when its finished

Hope you have enjoyed these new pictures as much as I have x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...