Saturday 18 August 2012

HOT SATURDAY RECOVERING

At the moment its 81 degrees & humid, what a strange country this is, cold hot cold hot, no wonder swaves (?) of us are heavy with colds. I have just spent a very enjoyable time watching the Olympic opening ceremony again whilst hand stitching, its peaceful here for a change & my injuries seem to be getting better, hooray
Ive been busy developing pieces for my Stitched Scapes series of workshops, playing with my new purchases (those I didnt leave behind) from FOQ
Here are a few more pictures 
WOW WISH i HAD SEEN THIS ONE



I love the muted and graphic look of this
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Just love the colours and movement in the native women quilt.............stunning that

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...