Friday 13 January 2012

Getting Better

Feeling a bit better today altho not enough energy on a glorious sunny day to go for a walk really dragged me down mentally, still lots of interesting stuff on the TV (groan)
The group that I belong to BOAT had a meeting last night and we are starting new pieces of work to be bound into a book next December
The first month is White, my piece is sitting looking forlorn on my desk waiting for the energy to stitch it, I will try and post pictures of stages here, some of you might like to play along with our theme NATURE
Thanks for reading and baring with me during my absence & the good wishes x

2 comments:

  1. Go slow flower............them viruses are powerful beasties xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. get better soon..l am missing seeing your workxxxxlynda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...