Saturday 5 November 2011

NEW TAB - FREE TUTORIAL WORKSHOP

Hi, Look UNDER the picture / image at the top of the blog and you will see a COMPLETELY NEW PAGE TAB.  As the challenge did not take off I thought that I might add FREE WORKSHOP TUTORIALS to the blog.  Check it out, it is the first of many which will change from time to time.  Not the same as the excellent TASTER pages that Dale over on http://downunderdale.blogspot.com is doing, but my own version - I must hold my hand up to being inspired by her idea - but they are not tasters & I am not selling anything except my workshops (as usual)
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER - Another FREE tutorial is being sent in those.  AUTUMN NEWSLETTER 2 is ready to post
We are very happy family here as we have good news, although it was delivered at 1am this morning and we lost 3 hours of sleep we are all so very happy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...