Monday 22 August 2011

TINTERN BOOK

It is a beautiful day here and the ice-cream van is playing a jolly tune as I write this.  I have a stupid head cold grrrr
I have been busy working in my Tintern book, started in the Steph Redfern workshop last week
This is a double page spread, its not finished yet as I am multi-layering it
Its heavy duty water colour paper
My desk is littered with organza, treasure wax, gleam, mica pigment, inks, stazon, white pen, white and black acrylic, a roller, glue stick, stencil, mask, tooth brush, sponge stamps, stamp chips, all to create the piece above.  Certainly is not a cheap 'hobby' oh and walnut ink as well !
Pages are coming along nicely and I will post more when I have cleaned up a bit, I have hidden the other pure white pages as I know how messy I am (even wearing an apron - wow )
Must get the washing in as the sun is fast disappearing behind our house

1 comment:

  1. it's looking fabulous Shelagh - wish I could see it in the flesh when all finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...