Wednesday 24 August 2011

ITS FINISHED

This morning I finished the TINTERN book it has 12 pages double sided & I am quite pleased with it.  I could have carried on with it but wanted to move on to other pieces, so I was strict with myself

I bound it with my Zutter & a lovely large black spring.  I thought about adding things to the spring, but I don't want it to look tacky.
I need to photograph it in daylight as I forgot today in my haste to start a new piece
Over on the creative brain edges blog I have posted pictures of the start of a collage of teapot images & my trials at finding a suitable format
This is the format before stitch
This is the Japanese teapot, I shall post the details in the next newsletter.  Sign up on the blog to receive it, its FREE
Tomorrow is the setting up of the City & Guilds MACHINE EMBROIDERY Level 3 students exhibition - called SATELLITES
It is open 10am to 2pm each day
from Friday 26th, Saturday 27th, Tuesday 30th, Wednesday 31st August & Thursday 1st September
Gosh is it really nearly September!!!
Do pop in if you can
Bee Inspired Studio
Market Street Mews
Kettering
Northamptonshire
I will take some images to show you the fantastic work that they have been creating over the last two years
Off to sleep now, thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...