Thursday 3 March 2011

NEW WORKSHOP- MONET'S GARDEN

Hi  I have been asked to write a workshop for the image at the top of my blog on SOY WAX & SILK PAINT.  This completely NEW workshop is for sale HERE
This workshop is  SURFACE DESIGN only & there is no stitching.  It follows my step by step photographs & words in English & is sent as a PDF file via email.
Make your own Monet Garden, pay through Paypal at http://shelaghfolgate.bigcartel.com/

I spent a very frustrating 2 hours this afternoon trying to find something in my studio, which ended up being where it should have been anyway.  Hey I must have hiding gremlins in here.  However, I found 3 more items that I have been searching for over the past week so that was a bonus - thanks gremlins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...