Sunday 23 January 2011

NEW FOLLOWERS & VISTORS

English Oak - Micheal Kenna a fabulous photographer

Hi & a special welcome to my new followers & visitors.  I hope you are enjoying reading the previous posts.  It is 2 1/2 years since I started this blog, life in that time has had its ups and downs mainly due to health problems, but everyone suffers from those from time to time.  Creatively I had a period last year where my muse went on holiday, but mostly has been an up.  Over the last few weeks I have been very busy & it has been exciting to be part of the 3creativestudios for this current month.  This last  week has been manic & I hoped to post each day with the TRANSFER PRINTING instructions.  However after being absent without leave lol I am now back & will continue with the creative instuctions, including using the new transprint over the coming weeks.  Today has been a relaxing day with my family and away from the studio.  I am waiting to watch Larkrise to Candleford & doing a bit of surfing whilst waiting, after a dreadful nights wake, cant call being up 6 times and having a nightmare sleep.  I am looking forward to tomorrow with my level 3 city and guilds students creating manipulated stitched pieces, they are a very creative group & work so well together.
Hope I get some sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Aw you poor sleepless gal!
    Someone gave me some white chocolate powder to add to milk at bedtime and it works brilliantly!
    Now was it by Whitickers.... will have a look at the box, its very very tasty!
    Mind you I still wake up when the dogs decide they need a pee half way thru the night but I do manage to fall back to sleep straight after theyve been in out and in!
    I reckon you have so much buzzin about in your creative mind that your brains still ticking over, when it should be on sleep and recharge!
    Fingers crossed for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...