Thursday 5 December 2013

WHOOSH ITS FIVE

Ever the optimist (?) I headed out on this very windy day for a ramble amongst the swirling leaves.  Lovely day isnt it.  I marched up to Cransley, where the hall that I work in is, up the hill through all the fabulous leaves and onwards, actually singing, cause on a windy sunny day its great to be alive isnt it?
Onwards to the track, then I actually looked up instead of down at the leaves.  The sky was so dark and then down it came and blew me drenched down the hill homeward.  I was actually laughing because it was so absurd.  Why go out walking in the howling wind and rain, I actually past another person, a very very wet man with a very angry face, that made me laugh even more.  Hope your day has been as funny.
Before all these silly times I made a little table cover, which is awaiting quilting so will be revealed in another advent post.
Todays offering is this
Launching the Perpetual calendar.  These are some of the ideas for the mono quiltlets.  One a month in 2 sessions on a Tuesday.
Starting 7th January 2014, fortnightly.
Each month will be applicable to that month, many techniques will be taught, patchwork, applique, embroidery, quilting, hand or machine, embellishments, jolly good fun.  Places are limited to 12.  The hall is large but I like to have plenty of time with each of my students, so am setting the limit for each class to 12.

SO on day 5  the numbered images are 9, heehee, sorry but the wind has got into my brain & now salmon is going to get into my tummy.  Happy days x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...