Monday 7 October 2013

F A B Thursday

This weeks FAB Thursday is an interesting piece making curves without piecing the curves!!
These are some of the new fabrics from my website shop HERE
Any types of fabrics can be used
I wanted to showcase the black & white Illustrations with a bright popping colour
Spaces available Thursday 10th October 2013
Contact me for a requirements list & to book your place

Those of you who are NEWSLETTER readers, I am sending out a newsletter this evening containing a SPECIAL OFFER just for newsletter subscribers (it is free!)

Thanks for reading, it has been another lovely day here in England & I am looking forward to meeting Dale next Sunday at The Knitting & Stitching show at Alexander Palace, if you are local to where I live then there is a coach going on Sunday with spare spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...