Tuesday 8 October 2013

Christmas shopping

I know Im a fabric a holic.  I cant help myself.  Now I own a fabric store, oh dear, I feel a rampant attack.  Especially when a box of yummy Christmas fabrics, current 2013 appear to tempt me.  I was restrained, I really was
I could not resist this Newcastle fabric, such depth of colour & it matches others already in the shop.  Im so glad that she didnt bring another box or I may have been exceedingly naughty!
Dont forget the special offer for newsletter subscribers.  It is free & there are other freebies & patterns etc from time to time.
Please would you head over to face book & like my new page.  I would love to build the page
It has not taken so long to upload the new fabrics tonight, so I may be able to relax and enjoy the Great British Bake off & drool, maybe I will treat myself to a banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...