Sunday 22 September 2013

F.A.B.



F.A.B. the name of my new PATCHWORK CLUB
Thursday fortnight at Cransley Village Hall
Membership £12 per term plus £10 payable on the door each time you come

F.A.B. will provide a technique / handout / item each time which you can choose to do or not!

I will be on hand to help with any problems, BUT these are not taught sessions, they are a club.

The newest in NORTHAMPTONSHIRE

Membership is limited on a first come first served basis, then there will be a waiting list

No payment in advance (unless you want to) BUT you must be a member & can join on your first session

Dates this term are:  26th Sept, 10th Oct, 24th Oct, 7th Nov, 21st  Nov, 5th Dec.

Membership fee is payable for all the term no matter when you join

Contact me to reserve your place

All fabrics above available HERE

I am getting to grips with my website now, www.studioapatchshe.co.uk
My classes are up and running and we are enjoying our lovely new venue with large desks and lots of space.  Some students are bringing cake too!

Please check out the website as I am updating almost daily, I am awaiting a large supply of new fabrics as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...