Sunday 6 January 2013

“I’ve always found this a trying time of the year. The leaves not yet out, mud everywhere you go. Frosty mornings gone. Sunny mornings not yet come. Give me blizzards and frozen pipes, but not this nothing time, not this waiting room of the world.” CS LEWIS

“I’ve always found this a trying time of the year. The leaves not yet out, mud everywhere you go. Frosty mornings gone. Sunny mornings not yet come. Give me blizzards and frozen pipes, but not this nothing time, not this waiting room of the world.” C S LEWIS

What an inspiring quote.  At the moment in England & the Midlands, where I live it is just like this quote, I would add, not this GREY waiting room of the world

Grrrr this profound words were to be followed with some selected images, but blogger wont let me upload any at the moment, seems like an attack of the greys has hit it as well

Still there is a new drama tonight called Mr Selfridge, lets hope that its entertaining x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...