Monday 10 September 2012

SUMMER MEMORIES

Its all over now.  The parade, the excitement, the thrill, the tears.  A summer I shall never forget, the highlight being my beautiful daughters classy wedding.  Followed by the wonderful trip to Lindisfarne.  Finaly the trip to the Olympic stadium.  What a summer.
Today it was grey and overcast and I was back to work.  Lovley day with very creative people, the start of my Stitched Scapes workshops.  The first one ES-scapes went very well.  No pictures to show as I am delivering this workshop again in a couple of weeks
Then it will be offered here.
By the way I have had a lot of new visitors, welcome & I hope that you drop back often
The Olympic & Paralympic specials have now ended, many thanks to those of you that took advantage of the 20% off (20.12% was just too difficult!)
The Leaf be having you is still on offer until the 14th September. the other workshops are full price
The Poppy picture which is a real poppy is a rememberance of a fabulous summer, I hope you had a good one too
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...