Tuesday 25 September 2012

BLOG HITS

Mysteriously I seem to be getting a wild amount of blog hits & have no idea why or where they are coming from.  Is any else getting this?  Id love to think that hundreds more people are interested in my ramblings or would like to buy my classes, but I guess thats not the truth.
Here is part of Into the Garden Sweepings part two.  AKA clock of my heart!
This piece is now complete as a triptytch & hanging on the wall.  Great to use up my Sweepings.  Now I need to print them out and use as creative papers.  Off to bed now, all is not well here, thanks for reading, goodnight x

1 comment:

  1. Jeans Muse and myself have noticed hits from off beat n wierd places too.......I assumed there were pissed and bored folks online browsing in the backs of beyond! If you find out the real reason do let me know!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...