Sunday 5 August 2012

GOLD GOLD GOLD



One of my favourite bands with a favouite song to celebrate the most astonishing evening in the Olympic stadium last night.
Jessica Ennis, Greg Rutherford, Mo Farah....I salute all of you, you are pure GOLD

Dont forget my golden offer Olympic Follow my Heart, see the post below or click on pages at the top of blog
Already watching the TV & in tears this morning listening to Greg Rutherford.  My husband knows his father and we have followed his career for years.  My husband is a long & triple jumper, it was just pure magic, we watched the BBC channel with no commentry, & felt part of the crowd, his celebrations whilst Mo Farah was running were quite simply magical.  I feel so very proud of all of the GB athletes, even the weather behaved!
Back to the TV, at least I have done quite a lot of hand sewing finishing things off, will show when Olympics over x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...