Saturday 11 August 2012

ASTONISHING

What a day - fabulous MO FARAH, TOM DALEY, canoe sprint and boxing oh my goodness.  Tears of utter pride for the hard work and dedication of all the athletes in all the sporting areas & the joy they have bought to my country and all the other nations of the world
Well done London.  There will never be times like this again
There are no words to describe Usain Bolt.  When I watched Michael Johnson I thought I would never see another incredible athlete and can not imagine there will ever be another Bolt
62 medals, cant believe it x





Wonderful days x





1 comment:

  1. l agree..for once l was very proud to be British!x I had such a great timex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...