Sunday 22 July 2012

WORRY

7 am this morning, much shouting in the tiny cul-de-sac that I live in.  Ambulance & then a Police car to next door but one, new neighbours, then a paramedic car.  Eventually they got in at the back of the house.
Being very nosey I saw a young man being taken away in the Police car and the paramedics were there nearly 3 hours.
My mind boggles... I didnt see if any one went in the ambulance, I am busy quilting my Lecien hanging whilst waiting for the F1 GP and especially the Tour de France

Bradley Wiggins - superman

Back to quilting, hey the sun is out, beautiful day.  My husband is competing in the Masters British Athletics championships in Derby in the Triple Jump, please wish him good luck x

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck hubby... bring home the bacon.....

    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wonder how the person is? Good luck to hubby...fingers crossedxxlynda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...