Thursday 26 July 2012

QUILTING & BLACK PUSS

Ah ha Black Puss is called Gizmo... what a silly name for a striking huge pussey cat
 
Gosh he is a stealth cat,frightened the life out of me.  He sneeks around so quietly and slowly and strolls in and out of our house, I turned round and the bright emerald eyes were staring at me, made me jump.  So  I shut the sliding doors, clunk...yep I have broken them, ooh there is going to be one really happy man when he returns from coaching in seering heat and visiting an even hotter hospital.
I have tried to hide it behind a curtain and a chair, I want to go and quilt my Lecien hanging, dilemma quilt /door/cat hmmmm Maybe Ill watch TV!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he should be called Stealth. We had a ginger cat some time ago, he would just suddenly appear out of nowhere scaring you half to death.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...