Saturday 22 October 2011

SHOP NAME CHANGE & WORKSHOPS

Etsy have at long last allowed us to change our name.  My etsy shop is now
www.shelaghfolgate.etsy.com  


I have added 2 of the Tantalising techniques workshops. 
                                           Silken Tales


                                   Lingering Lutradur
These workshops are techniques with no finished item


I shall also add these workshops to my bigcartel shop
http://shelaghfolgate.bigcartel.com

I have also added 2 of the SMASHEE workshops
                                HUBBLE BUBBLE DOLL


                                   THE PHOENIX BOX
These workshops are techniques to complete a finished item


Please visit, they would make a really lovely Christmas gift for a stitchery friend, & as a bonus if you let me know that it is a gift I will send the workshop to them on a date specified by you and you will also receive the workshop FREE
Please email me if you want further details:  shelaghfolgate@aol.com with workshops in the Url please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...