Sunday 31 July 2011

BLOG BREAK

HI - I have been having a little break from blogging whilst trying to sort out my studio, have not got very far, due to F1 - fabo Jensen, the swimming - wonderful Rebecca & Sun Yi; I was screaming at the TV fantastic, then the athletics, which were a bit lack lustre, but Michael Johnson was on & I love listening to him - huge respect!!
The image is the final piece from the July Chair Challenge between Dale & myself  HERE
Stitched admist boxes, bags etc, I should have been a hurdler!!
Normal blogging will resume soon, along with the Newsletter, which I have not forgotten!!
Tuesday is my day for stitching quilts for Quilts for Valour & Help for Heros using Margarets stash & the Accuquilt Go machine at Bee Inspired studio.  On Saturday Bee Inspired held a thank you tea & the lovely people there raised 25 quid for wadding by donating for old British patchwork magazines
I wonder how many people will be able to come to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...