Saturday 30 April 2011

BAD BACK

At this moment I should be teaching a workshop.  But I am stuck at home because my back has decided to pack up on me.  This is 5 days now & it is slowly getting worse.  Our physio is on holiday & I am back to the pill popping of the face ache days.  I am seesawing between being very angry & very upset.

As a result of this I am EXTENDING the 25% off offer on FOLLOW MY HEART WORKSHOP
MIXED MEDIA STITCH & ALTERED JOURNAL
Do you love to design on paper? But then get stuck as to how to translate a design into stitch?
Join this NEW CONCEPT of Altering an old book with many methods & ideas: Including backgrounds, use of colour, applying, secrets, removing, texturising
Use some or all of these ideas to create TEXTILE pieces. These pieces can be made into a book, used for cushions / pillows, bags or as a hanging
Working to theme - chosen by me or yourself you can FOLLOW MY HEART
The specific aim of the workshop is to use products & supplies that you may already have. I will suggest alternatives
CLASS BEGINS 1st June 2011 - 6 LESSONS FORTNIGHTLY
1st, 15th & 29th June
13th, 27th July
10th August
There is a members only Forum Yahoo group which opens after 1st May
REGISTER BY 10TH MAY TO GAIN A 25% REDUCTION
(note time frame has been extended due to Easter Holidays & my ailments!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...