Monday 28 March 2011

ACROSS THE WORLD

 A wonderful parcel arrived for me today from Perth, Australia.
Look at the wonderful colours selected for me by Dale Rollason from http://www.thethreadstudio.com/
These are bundles of Silk, Rayon & cotton SARI RIBBON in long strips of various widths & shades, completely wonderful, do go  & look at her wonderful site with
its fabulous colour combinations.  They ship worldwide.
Look at the thread pack, purples, gold, orange, deep crimson & a variegated rayon threads

I bought a pack of cotton strips from fabric freedom to go with these fabulous items
I shall add information on what I do with these on here & in my FREE NEWSLETTER - sign up on the side bar.
Some of my machine embroidery city & guilds students went to the NEC this last weekend to the stitching show & reported back that it was very good.  I am so glad that I have my parcel as I was feeling very left out!! especially when the fab 'stuff' appeared out of the bags.
A couple of days to go to the launch of TANTALISING TECHNIQUES & the new SMASHEE wokshop called DAFF-FOLD-DIL - studios at the ready, clear the decks - its nearly playtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...