TRANSFER CRAYON - RUBBINGS - PART 2
Grab a piece of paper & lets go on a hunt for TEXTURE
- Go around your home or garden & feel for anything that has a raised, bumpy feel
- Lay your paper over it & RUB the crayons
- I try to keep to HOT COLOURS or COLD COLOURS
- HOT COLOURS ARE - Magenta, Orange & Yellow & Burnt Sienna
- COLD COLOURS ARE - Blue, purple, black
- Green can fall into either as it is limey sort of green in the CRAYOLA transfer crayons
By the way - this method WILL NOT WORK with ordinary crayons.
Guess what this is? It is the sole of my SLIPPER
Here I have rubbed over the slipper sole with magenta, yellow & orange
Check back soon for what to do with this.........