Monday 17 January 2011

TRANSFER CRAYONS - MORE IDEAS

Welcome back, I hope that you enjoyed the tutorial yesterday.  If you have problems finding TRANSFERRING PRODUCTS then please either leave me a comment on here or email me on shelaghfolgate@aol.com

TRANSFER CRAYON - RUBBINGS - PART 2
Grab a piece of paper & lets go on a hunt for TEXTURE
  • Go around your home or garden & feel for anything that has a raised, bumpy feel
  • Lay your paper over it & RUB the crayons
  • I try to keep to HOT COLOURS or COLD COLOURS
  • HOT COLOURS ARE - Magenta, Orange & Yellow & Burnt Sienna
  • COLD COLOURS ARE - Blue, purple, black
  • Green can fall into either as it is  limey sort of green in the CRAYOLA transfer crayons
By the way - this method WILL NOT WORK with ordinary crayons.

 Guess what this is?   It is the sole of my SLIPPER

Here I have rubbed over the slipper sole with magenta, yellow & orange

Check back soon for what to do with this.........

1 comment:

  1. Oddly enough I almost bought 2 pairs of childrens shoes at a car boot on sunday morning because they each had really unusual designs on the soles with the idea of stamping them on fabric lol Wonder if theyll be there next week............!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...