Thursday 5 February 2015

New Page



Eagle eyed readers will notice the new page above with a full free workshop.
I  the image above is huge but Im leaving it for now.
Ive had a busy time with orders from my website, considering its just February, Im very pleased.  Thnly beef is that every order had a query and what should be a very pleasurable time, plastic bags & gorgeous pink bags became a bit of a nightmare!  Gosh that sounds like whinging, and I suppose it is, but its not...really I am very grateful to those of you who buy from me.  There are so many websites selling fabric now, but I bet not many of them have been quilting since the 1970's
In the last few years there has been a resurgence in quilting  with the advent of the Modern Quilting movement.  Any stitching is terrific be it traditional, modern, vintage or eclectic. In half an hour the new series of The Great British Sewing Bee, here is the link to their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/greatbritishsewingbee

Lets hope for some machine embroidery, patchwork, quilting, applique or creative stitch this series as was lacking last series except for Chinelo

Back with my verdict soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...