Monday 29 December 2014

HOLIDAY SEASON GREETING

Hi
Its a bit late for Christmas greetings,but I wish them to you.  Here in the UK the weather has turned seasonal.  Heavy frost & some snow, but beautiful blue skies.
Im having a break from stitching, it has been a very busy term, thankfully.  A very successful Saturday freebie class in early December.
The new year sees a new set of work called The Stitching Year.  4 panels on each season using a variety of techniques.  Spring is done in component form.
Im trying to post pictures, but my phone wont let me

Starting 1st Jan to 31st Jan 2015 - the studioapatchshe & patchworkfabricuk websites are having a S A L E
For the whole month, postage to UK & NI will be FREE
There will be daily deals starting on 1st Jan with a 24 hour flash 20% off ALL fabrics on the website.
Pay for the fabrics (getting free postage)and the discount will be REFUNDED via Paypal.  My software  does not do the discount any other way.
Grab a bargain, a real SALE not a bought in especially one. The discount is off every fabric.

There are no digital download files available at the moment, due to the European directive about VAT on the origin of the purchaser, coming into force on 1st Jan.  I am suspending selling my E files until I fully understand what I need to do.

Ive just watched FROZEN the Disney movie, to see what the fuss is about, very cute, a bit of an updated Sleeping Beauty I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...