Monday 23 December 2013

STUCK AT 23

Stuck indoors today due to the weather, appalling high winds and driving rain, altho its not cold.  Also my back is worse especially after deciding that I really must tidy up all the magazines and books lying around, and sort out lots of other stuff.
So we wrapped up all the presents.  Raided the garage for boxes and had fun making everything square or rectangular!
After this I wanted to stitch or cook but could not stand straight so decided to play with my EQ7 software and designed this with my Around Town fabrics
Isnt this lovely.  These are my Rosa Floribundi blocks.  Available in my Tuesday classes.  I am considering offering them as block of the month, if you are interested as a downloadable PDF file then please contact me HERE
This is another colourway
Single bed this time

It is very interesting discovering a new program & what it can cant do.  Ive not worked out yet how to save without the blocks being outlined, I can do it in the program but when it saves it saves with the lines.

I sell all of the fabrics for both of these quilts, am now going to play about with different arrangements, wonder what will appear?

My wonderful son appeared and left with 4 chairs, a table, a tin of biscuits, wine, beer, snowballs, red bull, sherry, cake, cream, cash, cuddly toy, conveyor belt .... and I had a huge hug and stickers stuck all over me, arnt children great, lift your heart and soul, just love them x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...