Tuesday 31 December 2013

Last of 2013

Stitching today, making a certain little boy another pushchair quilt out of this lovely fabric
Guess how much I love you.  Its too dark to photograph, will try and remember tomorrow
On the reverse I have used these
Along with the lovely white fabric that I sell.
I so enjoy making with Childrens fabrics.  Its like another world opened up for me.

I do forget to photograph sometimes and give the items away.  Never mind!

I watched Sydney live and the wonderful fireworks.  I hope that London compares a little to the spectacle.

Thank you for reading this year, a hugely momentous one for us.  I would so love to post pictures but I am forbidden.  He is growing is over a stone now and such a knowing little chappie.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones, from all of us here in rainy England
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...