Thursday 17 October 2013

Beautiful weather

Late summer returned today for a brief spell, the recent rain has started the leaves turning beautiful shades of gold and green.  The short shower today left everywhere feeling fresh and shiny & after a lovely days teaching and stitching, Ive had a relaxing evening.  I should have been at the AGM of the local Embroiderers Guild this evening but we are on grandparents duty tomorrow and we want to leave early, so its off to bed soon
One of my students used this fabric on Tuesday for her Enchanted garden
In the shop I had this fabric
Which matches it perfectly & this morning I was cutting this
Oh I love my job, matching fabrics, from different manufacturers & different ranges to make wonderful pieces of textiles
I will get a photo to show the finished piece - stunning
A lovely dark green wonderful for Christmas as well as all year
Hope the sun shines again for all of us tomorrow
Night x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...