Saturday 3 August 2013

Happy times

These are yhe amazing cakes that were a complete surprise for my 60th birthday
The owl cake was chocolate orange
The chocolate cake was fiabetic and gilled with fresh fruit
Behind are some cupcakes as well
I wish I had a bit of any of them, cause im feeling very glum today
Im fed up with this plaster on my face, not seeing well, feeling wobbly and not able to support my sons attempt on the world record for continous bouncing currently 30 hours.
No sewing thank goodness for my tablet with a HUGE keyboard
The euphoria I felt has vanished to be replaced by the weepies, my face is swelling and to top it all ive got toothache
So s*d it im having a beefburger for tea from the chippie oh for a sunday roast, try one eyed varifocal potato peeling....... sorry x

1 comment:

  1. Oh hunny sorry your feeling so down.
    Guess youve had the op? Hope all gones well?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...