Wednesday 31 July 2013

Op and gift

First operation was awful, so not having that done under local again. Cant see too well good job tab does huge typewriter guess the iodine in my good eye is the problem
Main op is tomorrow where joy of joys I have to have a non fun sleep over
To cheer me up my wonderful friend Dale from www.thethreadstudio.com has sent me these New Zealand batik fabrics, sooo lovely I feel a batik fest comkng on, now where did they put my right eye, oh yes its hidden under elastoplast does not help that I wear varifocals they dont work perched on end of nose
But hey ho the cancer is gone .....out damn spot and it is, ill be back when recovered from snooze land x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...