Tuesday 4 June 2013

ZIPPER & SHOCK

Ive just found this fabulous tutorial on inserting an invisible zip with a normal zipper foot
http://blog.sewserendipity.com/2009/08/dont-fear-invisible-zipper.html

Our Tv just broke up , then a jet fighter just missed the roof of our house, really, Im still shaking, the cat has fled.  We live on the very edge of a village, up high with a clear corridor of fields, obviously a misjudged flight path but terrifying

Being born just after the Coronation 60 years ago, and a true Elizabethan, it was nice to see the service for The Queen today.  I have a coronation coin gleaned for me by my brother which I cherish
I am about to remove the FREEBIE Silken Circles, but the bargain full workshop will stay up for a few more days SILKEN TALES - don't miss out, see the page tab at the top of the blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...