Friday 24 May 2013

DAFFY GONE

Daffy has gone.  I am quite astonished at how many hits I had during this Daffy week!!  Thank you for your support.  Some FREEBIES are on here without advertising!!  Some are from the newsletter only, I have sent a few this time via email, but that was a one-off and in future FREEBIES will be time downloadable & viewing, they are always available to purchase, which would be really lovely!!

The weather here in England is terrible, cold, wet and miserable and its a Bank Holiday weekend coming up

This week I visited a local patchwork shop called thequarterinch in market Harborough, a small shop with a pleasant lady in charge, Market Harborough is a lovely town, even better for eating pizza by the river in cold windy weather

I am to be a first time Grandmother this year and am now the proud owner of some fabulous childrens fabrics via Internet shops
I am now busy designing a quilt to use all the fabulous fabric.  I have sorted a storage box to put children fabrics and inspirations in & some robots jumped into my bag from the quarter inch.  This week I may be visiting another shop on a ladies jolly day out

I bought a charm pack of Le Petit Odile & have started a bag and a tool roll, in betwwen I have been playing with Transprint a fabulous transfer ink from thethreadstudio.com & other scrummy products. 

Ive many pictures on my phone of students work and will try to upload them this weekend, there may also be a special or two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...