Sunday 9 September 2012

STITCHING LOVELY STITCHING


Inspired by my B O I N G workshop, I knocked up this piece, isnt it yummy

A bit of fabric manipulation, I dyed a commercial fabric in 4 different dyes, a cheap way of getting a range of colours

Fabric and paper & using a wavy cutting blade

Commercial curtain fabric, stitched, painted, stitched gessoed, painted & puff paint & paint - phew and its only little!

Felt, stencils & machine stitch, very plain but very effective

All hand stitching, a little bit twee, but lovely twee, lots of layers

A little bit of eye candy
My newsletter subscribers, watch your in boxes a FREEBIE is coming
Dont forget to click on the PURPLE BAR to access the latest NEW WORKSHOPS just released
B O I N G
50 SHADES OF GREY
LEAF BE HAVING YOU
Along with the LAST DAY of the OLYMPIC & PARALYMPIC SPECIAL OFFERS
20% OFF FOLLOW MY HEART
20% WHITEWORK
Boiling hot here today, the very last day of summer & the very last day of a fantastic season of showing just how dedicated and marvellous our Olympians & Paralympians are.  Memories to treasure for ever for me
Hahaha - but what an experience, thanks for reading x
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Now I like this blog layout must admit!!
    Some great pieces here and love the little acrlic paint tutorial too !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...