Saturday 8 September 2012

50 SHADES OF GREY

MINI WORKSHOP
Hand & Machine stitching
Colouring fabric & threads & innovative stitching
50 SHADES OF GREY - MY WAY!!
7 pages and 9 images, all in GREY
£5
 
Mini workshops are to show techniques & give ideas to add to pieces, they are not finished item workshops, hence the low price 

CREATIVE WORKSHOPS


 
BLOG
I have changed the layout of the blog, to make it easier to navigate.  I would love some feedback on if it works for you
Clicking on the PURPLE BAR will give you many options, different ways of viewing & also easy access to PAGES
You can look for a specific date, I am not good with labels so not much point on clicking on that, and I am the only author
Along the right hand side is a black bar that flies out to take you to the SIDE BAR as usual
I do hope that you like the new layout, but if I get lots of ahhhh no
then I will change it back
Please view the workshop page on the PURPLE BAR 

CREATIVE WORKSHOPS


This has a drop down to purchase workshops, please let me know if it good or not
 
Back to the last day of the Paralympics, I shall miss the wonderous stadium and the fabulous joyous atmosphere
Thanks for reading, there will be a FREE workshop on here when I can work out how to do it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...