Sunday 3 April 2011

MOTHERS DAY

To all mothers everywhere
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
I received the gift of my son for lunch, my daughter via the phone, 2 wonderful cards & the most fabulous glass bowl of flowers.  Pink, mauve, white & green such fabulous colours & textures.  My camera has been going overtime
Ill post some when I upload them

My NEWSLETTER 3 has just been sent.  I would welcome any comments on this fledgling venture.  It is taking a time to get to grips with mailchimp & its terminology.   I am having a few problems with my main computer so have uploaded my external drive to my laptop.  Hopefully this will save me oodles of time - thats a lovely word oodles= lol

I am having a day off of sewing as my eyes are a bit fuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...