Friday 29 October 2010

PATCHWORK DAY

Had a lovely day making a patchwork cushion from fabric provided by POPPY PATCH, will be offering this as a day workshop after Christmas.  Book up early
Just a reminder to scroll down the post to see if you are a winner of a workshop in the BLOG GIVE-A-WAY, you need to email me, even if I have your email, so I can keep the evidence for my records.

31st October is fast approaching - please enrol for THE SMASHEES before the stoke of midnight (BST) cause the ghosties will remove the FREE 9th workshop then
Go to http://shelaghfolgate.bigcartel.com to sign up

Oh & please visit my FACEBOOK page & become a fan ,thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, regards Shelagh

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...